Forward this to a minimum of twenty people on your contact list; and
in turn ask each of them to do likewise.
In three days, most people in India will have this message.
This is one idea that really should be passed around.
*Reform Act of 2014*
1. No Tenure / No Pension: Parliamentarians collect a salary while in office
but should not receive any pay when they’re out of office.
2. Parliamentarians should purchase their own retirement plans, just as all
3. Parliamentarians should no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Their pay
should be linked to the CPI or 3%, whichever is lower.
4. Parliamentarians should lose their current health care system and
participate in the same health care system as the Indian people.
5. Parliamentarians with tainted records, criminal charges & convictions,
past or present should be summarily banned from the parliament and fighting
election on any pretext or the other.
6. Parliamentarians should equally abide by all laws they impose on the
7. All contracts with past and present Parliamentarians should be void
The Indian people did not make this contract with them. Parliamentarians
made all these contracts for themselves.
Serving in Parliament is an honor, not a lucrative career. The Founding
Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s),
then go home and back to work.
If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will only take
three days for most people in India to receive the message. Don’t you think
If you agree with the above, pass it on.